These funny cards are easy to make at home and will make everyone who gets one smile from ear to ear. Here’s how:
- Take a photo of your little one holding a pole that is white. Umbrella pole, mop, whatever you can find.
- Put the picture on the computer and add font and hearts through some kind of photo editor. I use Pixlr Express.
- Print in 4 x 6 on card stock paper
- Cut out photo
- Make a small hole in the top of the pole image and slide the lollypop stick through
- Glue the photo onto previously cut to size red or pink construction paper
- That’s all folks
Hope you enjoy and Happy Valentine’s Day!!!