I saw this online and had to share because it is just too precious for words. This will be my weekend project, I can’t wait. It looks SO easy to make, here is the recipe!!
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup water (give or take)
- paint and clear gloss (optional)
- ribbon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 100 degrees
- Mix all of the ingredients together (salt, flour and water)
- Roll out and for into the shape you want (circle, square etc.)
- Press adult hand in first, then child’s hand (Press any other patterns you may desire as well, leaves etc)
- If you are planning to hang from string, be sure to puncture 2 small holes in the top edges for hanging
- Bake at 100 degrees for 3 hours
- Paint desired border and design
- Cover with gloss to preserve artwork
- Add string, and hang
You can branch out and do molds of a newborns feet instead, or a 1st birthday mold of baby’s hands, you can do anything you want! So many ideas! I love this one so much I am going to just rip it off to the max, but feel free to get creative!